In your toddler years, your dad used to be your playmate, and as you grew up, he went on to become your friend, superhero, guide and idol. Simple were the days when you used to depend upon your dad for all your wants and needs - big and small. However, things changed once you grew up and moved your own way. Between college, job and marriage, you totally forgot to thank the person who made it all possible. Yes, that person is your dad, who always stood beside you in your thick and thin. He worked towards your betterment throughout his life. And it's only fair that you acknowledge his love and sacrifice. You only get one annual chance to show your gratefulness. So try your best to make the most out of this opportunity and express your feelings in the right way. It becomes even more necessary when your father is not with you and you can't visit him too. So, here are a few heartfelt messages appropriate for any type of relation you share with your father.
Heartfelt Father's Day Messages
Sending cute messages to fathers on Father's Day has become a tradition, which is followed incessantly by the children of the new-era.
Father's Day Messages
- My childhood would be bland without your nurture, love and care. My teenage days would be boring without your advice, pampering and humor. My adulthood would be wasted without your support, friendship and guidance. In fact Daddy, my whole life would be such a mess without you. Thanks for everything. Happy Father's Day.
- No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy you will always be the first man I've ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father's day to you.
- On this day may God bless you with good health, lots of happiness, success and love. All this and more, because my daddy deserves the best! Happy Father's Day to you.
- I may not be with you right now, but I just want to tell you that I miss you much more than you can imagine. I'm sending you lots of my love, prayers and wishes on this lovely occasion. Happy Father's Day.
- May you be blessed with a long healthy life. May all the happiness in the world come and bow in front of you. May whatever you always dreamt of come true. May you have the best Father's day this year. Happy Father's day to you.
- I may have not been the best child in the world. But that didn't stop you from being the best Daddy ever! Thank you so much for everything. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you.
- I'm sorry I am not able to spend this day with you. But guess what Dad, I am sending you lots of warm hugs, nonstop kisses and unlimited supply of love for eternity. Happy Father's day.
- Dearest Dad you are always right no matter what. But the only time you are wrong is when you think that I forgot about you. Happy Father's Day.
- You corrected me whenever you felt I was going on the wrong path. You stood by my side even when I didn't listen to you. But most of all, you helped me out even when I messed up. What can I say? Thank you Daddy. Happy Father's day.
- Not all Daddies are as much fun as you. In fact I don't think I have met anybody who can match up to your standards. It is just so cool to have you around. I love you Dad. Happy Father's day.
- I may not tell you everyday. On some occasions, it might have been so difficult to say. But Daddy you mean the world to me. I love you a lot, more than you know. And even more than I may show. Happy Father's day.
- You're not just my Dad or my favorite partying buddy, you are my best friend. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. Happy Father's day to the coolest Dad ever.