Children are very innocent and their gifts are also like them. They don't really know what present to give to their fathers on special days hence, letting them present whatever they learn in school as a Father's Day gift, from their side, is often a great idea. Not only does this gesture make the father happy and strengthens his bond with the toddler, it also goes a long way in building the child's self-esteem and creative genes. Considering the multiple benefits of letting your kids craft out Father's day gifts, take a look at the following ideas that can help you guide your toddler well.
Father's Day Craft Ideas For Toddlers
Hand Print Sun
Be it preschoolers or toddlers, every kid has a way of making Father's Day special. Read on for Father's day craft ideas for toddlers so that you can advise your little ones well.
Preschool Father's Day Craft
- Paper Plate
- Construction Paper
- Crayon, Marker Or Paint
- Craft Glue
- Spread newspaper on the workplace to avoid any colour spilling.
- Now let your kid paint one side of a paper plate yellow in this workstation. Once the paper plate has been colored, leave it aside for drying.
- Take a yellow or orange construction paper and make the kid trace his/her hands on the yellow or orange construction paper six times.
- Cut out all the six hands neatly, using scissors.
- Now, using glue, stick the palms of the six traced hands onto the non-painted side of the paper plate in a way that the traced fingers make the sun's rays.
- Stick the first hand and let the kid do the remaining five.
Vinegar Heart Pictures
- Paint Brush
- White Construction Paper
- White Vinegar
- Red or Pink Tissue Paper
- Spread newspaper all over the place where toddler is sitting.
- Take the tissue paper and cut it into small heart shapes.
- Now, instruct the kid to coat the white construction paper with white vinegar.
- The next step would be to ask the kid to place pre-cut tissue paper hearts all over the construction paper.
- As the vinegar dries, the tissue paper would fall off the sheet and would leave red or pink heart prints on the construction paper.
- Use this paper as is and write a message on it or make a card with the help of your gifted toddler.
Crafts for pre-schoolers are quite simple but the joy they bring to the father and the child is priceless. As an older sibling or mother or even teacher, you can help shape father-kid relationship by getting toddlers involved in Father's day celebrations this year.