Showing love to your father never needs big words or speeches. If you really love your father, you won't even need words to express that feeling; he will understand without you uttering a single word. But, on the occasion of Father's Day every father expects something special from their children, though they'll never say this, as they are perhaps the most selfless lot of people in the whole wide world. Dads are heroes, role models and a lot more as they are permanent figures in a child's life from the very beginning. Father's Day commemorates the importance of a father in one's life. One can use a small succinct quote which describes all the feeling in the heart to convey the Father's Day message. So we are providing you with a few quote you will find following.
Best Father's Day Quotes
While writing a Father's Day card, you need the best quotes to express your feelings. So we are providing you with a few top Father's Day quotes.
Top Father's Day Quotes
- "A father is someone who can't comb a single little hair, but still tries to make 2 pony tails when mom is away." - Anonymous
- "I never knew my dad, but what saddens me, is my dad never knew me." - Bub
- ''The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath, sweat and everything to comfort us, his family'' - Tony S. Singh
- "If you enjoy being a Dad, thank your kids. You wouldn't be one without them." - Linda Poindexter
- "Your father gives you many things in a lifetime.....most of which you will not appreciate until way after he is gone." - Linda Poindexter
- "Be kind to thy father, for when thou wert young, who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, and joined in thy innocent glee." - Margaret Courtney
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew
- "Fifth Commandment: Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." - Exodus 20:12
- "A father carries pictures where his money used to be." - Anonymous
- "The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!" - Anonymous
- "Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again." - Jimmy Piersal
- "Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away." - Dinah Craik
- "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain
Aforementioned are some quotes that you can use this Father's Day and express your feelings beautifully, yet concisely.