Fathers and daughters share a different kind of bond; daughters always are their fathers' little angels no matter how old they are. Father's Day is a propitious occasion to strengthen this bond even further. Perhaps, this is the only time of the year when you take out time to tell your dad how much you respect him and adore him. This is possibly the best time to show the love you have in your heart for him. You have a number of options for making this day truly special for your dad. You can write a poem, a speech and a greeting card wishing him. Top this all by quoting beautiful Father's Day quotes for an added effect!
Father's Day Quotes By Daughters
Father's Day is the most important day for daughters because they are all daddies' girls. Here's presenting Father's Day quotes from daughters to help the ladies with their Father's Day plans.
Father's Day Quotes From Daughter
- "A father is someone that holds your hand at the fair, makes sure you do what your mother says, holds back your hair when you are sick, brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy, lets you eat ice cream for breakfast but only when mother is away he walks you down the aisle and tells you every thing's gonna be ok" - Anonymous
- "They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps." - Anonymous
- "Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes." - Gloria Naylor
- "When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, 'She's more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.'" - Helen Hayes
- "The thing to remember about fathers is, they're men. A girl has to keep it in mind: They are dragon-seekers, bent on improbable rescues. Scratch any father, you find someone chock-full of qualms and romantic terrors, believing change is a threat - like your first shoes with heels on, like your first bicycle it took such months to get." - Phyllis McGinley
- "It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly searching for father figures; by this time, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all." - Alice Walker
- "All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power. There is more to fathers than meets the eye." - Margaret Atwood
- "I just owe almost everything to my father [and] it's passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the things that I believe have won the election." - Margret Thatcher
- "And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father." - Angelina Jolie
Every daughter has a special way of treating her dad. Ice your unique ways with some famous and well-heard quotes to have an even better effect than you expected!