Fathers are essential in life of each and every individual. They are not only the biological necessity for the existence of an individual, but also indispensable for a healthy emotional and moral development. They are the ones who stand there as supporting figures whenever you feel weak. They are the ones who always support you in thick and thin. Sons and fathers share an unsaid bond of love and a bittersweet relationship that goes beyond words. Celebrate your relationship this Father's Day with the help of the following quotes.
Father's Day Quotes By Sons
Father's Day is an important day for sons and they can express themselves by using some of the following Father's Day quotes this year.
Father's Day Quotes From Son
- "Henry James once defined life as that predicament which precedes death, and certainly nobody owes you a debt of honor or gratitude for getting him into that predicament. But a child does owe his father a debt, if Dad, having gotten him into this peck of trouble, takes off his coat and buckles down to the job of showing his son how best to crash through it" - Clarence Budington Kelland
- "It is not flesh and blood but the heart, which makes us fathers and sons." - Johann Schiller
- "Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that, which charmed their fathers." - Aldous Huxley
- "When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry." - William Shakespeare
- "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." - Charles Wadsworth
- "If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time." - Russell Hoban
- "For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers." - Homer
- "When I was a kid, my father told me every day, 'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.'" - Jan Hutchins
- "A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station." - Bill Cosby
- "How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child's board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted." - Voltaire
- "When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain
Make use of the above quotes and let your father know that beneath all those disagreements and hot talks, there is a son who would always respect him.